CTLS 2014 is the first Pan-European Core Facility Congress dedicated to Core Facility Staff as well as other Life Science research staff.
The Congress will take place from the 2nd June - 5th June 2014 at the Institut Pasteur, Paris.
This year’s program will run 3 parallel tracks:
- Research and Development with and within Core Technology Facilities
- Core Technology Facility management for long-term sustainability
- National and Trans-national Core Facility Networking
There will also be Workshops and various Satellite Meetings held on the 2nd, 5th and 6th of June. Further information will be available soon.
Registration to the Workshops and Satellite Meetings will be open on March 1st 2014.
ICS will attend this meeting and present :
1) The french national infrastructure PHENOMIN dedicated to mouse Phenogenomic services for the whole scientific community.
2) The National large scale infrastructure Network CELPHEDIA (Creation, Breeding, Phenotyping, Distribution and Archiving of vertebrate models)